Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Isaiah 29:1-16 -- What do you think about?

"These people praise me with their words, but they never really think about me.   They worship me by repeating rules made up by humans. So once again I will do things that shock and amaze them and I will destroy the wisdom of those who claim to know and understand."

Father, forgive us for taking you for granted.  Forgive us for thinking we can do things on our own in our own way.  Thank you for what you're doing through small groups at my church just now.  Thank you for allowing me to particpate in Your amazing work via Alpha.  Father, continue to open our eyes to where You're working and show us how we can join You.  Thank You for the amazing things You have done for me and thank You for all the "angels" you've put in my life.  Lord, you know the hearts desires of Your people.  May they continue to align with Your heart's desires.

In Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment