Monday, September 17, 2012

Isaiah 9:7 -- He rules with justice and goodness

One day an inmate commented to me on another inmates actions and said "I want justice for her and grace for me".   It's so true.  Don't we all?  So here is the scoop.  God rules with Justice and Goodness. 

This reminded me of a story of a chief, his Mother and a whipping  so I googled the story and found this website and the June 18th posting. What makes it interesting is it refer to Isaiah too. 

http://www.conservativepup.com/no-greater-love/.html

Father, thank you for your justice.  I need it when I need protecting; and thank you for your goodness; I need it to be all you've made me to be. Thank you for stepping so often to protect me at your expense.  Now, Lord, help me to be gracious when You need to correct and grow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment