Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Isaiah 9:7 -- He will do this because of His strong love

As I think of the words "from now on and forever"  I am reminded that no matter what people do God still rules and He does things because of "His strong love for his people".

I'm also reminded of a song that I was asked to duet years ago.  The person asking me this had no idea that my talent wasn't singing but this song does represent my thoughts

If human hearts are often tender,
And human minds can pity know,
If human love is touched with splendor,
And human hands compassion show,
Chorus
Then how much more shall God our Father
In love forgive, in love forgive!
Then how much more shall God our Father
Our wants supply, and none deny!
2.
If sometimes men can live for others,
And sometimes give where gifts are spurned,
If sometimes treat their foes as brothers,
And love where love is not returned,
3.
If men will often share their gladness,
If men respond when children cry,
If men can feel each other's sadness,
Each other's tears attempt to dry,
This song comes from: Hosea

For anyone reading this I also solicit your prayers for Jennifer.  Jennifer was the other person who attempted to sing this song with me many years ago and the last I heard about Jennifer was she was involved in a cult.  My prayer this week is that she has an awesome reunion with her family and that she's protected from anyone that would attempt to harm her in anyway and that she would fully understand what the love of God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment