Monday, February 4, 2013

Isaiah 30:19-27 -- The Lord will show mercy

We will again see the Lord, our teacher and our guide.  He will show us His road and if we miss it by going off to the left or the right He'll let us know and put us back on track. 

Then, as we follow this road money will no longer be a focus.  The Lord is sending rain to water the seeds that we have planted and even though there will still be violence around us the streams will flow.  The Lord will bandage His people's injuries and heal the wounds and everything will be brighter.

Father, help me to obey the next little thing you tell me to do so that I will see the Spiritual fruit in and around me.  Father, help me to delight in the salvation of souls. 

Lord, You know we start a new Alpha course on Sunday and we have no idea where the guests are coming from but You do.  Lord, as Eric and I go out on Tuesday please lead us to the people You want us to talk to and then use our bodies to do Your work.

In addition Lord, would you answer Deb's prayer for revival.  Father, would You show up in an incredible way this week at the officer's retreat.  Father, where there is hurt please bring healing.  Father, where there is bitterness, please do heart surgery.  Father, where there are needs please bring wisdom.

Father, in this passage you have promised to bless Your people and their animals and crops.  Father, whether this is physically or spiritually I claim this blessing for me and the rest of Your people.  Right now I think of the may who have made commitments to You through the Alpha courses I've been involved with.  Lord, please encourage them.  Please help them to find their spot in the Kingdom of God and please grow the fruit of Your Spirit in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment