Monday, February 18, 2013

Isaiah 34:16-17 "The Lord brought togther all His creatures"

Father, I have to confess, I don't understand the violence in Isaiah 34.  I'm so fortunate to have been brought up in peaceful countries.  Father, thank you once again for answering our prayer and keeping our country "glorious and free" all these years. Lord, please help me not to take you for granted.  Father, as the College and Careers gather this week to pray, will You show up in the power of Your Spirit.  Father, as I look at my future I see what you've said "You have decided where each one of us shall live".  Lord, I know You led me into this neighbourhood.  Thank you.  Father, thanks for the treat of the recipe book project.  Would you bless it abundantly so that other will recognize Your kindness to Your people.  I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment