Monday, August 5, 2013

Isaiah 65:17-19 -- Creation of new things

If God is a creator God He's probably still creating; leaving us with new things to discover.  To date, I'm pleased that God has answered our prayers "God keep our land, glorious and free" all of these years and given us a peaceful nation and a good economy but I'm concerned that God is being taken for granted and people really believe that they can keep this land glorious and free without Him.

God today though, is telling me He's creating a new thing.  He's creating a world where He's calling His people to walk the walk in His Kingdom 7/24.  So what does this mean in terms of personal ethics and business ethics etc.  For me I have to go back to Jesus teachings

"Authentically love the Lord your God with all of your heart soul and mind and authentically love your neighbour as much as you authentically love yourself"...and we will experience a happy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment