Friday, August 30, 2013

Isaiah 66:13-16 -- Thanks!!!

It's great to know that God is watching and knows everything that is going on and ultimately will comfort and energize and strengthen His people.

Father, I know that You do a wonderful job of delegating and You direct in amazing ways.  Help me to recognize what is of You and what is of the enemy.  I am so grateful for all You have given to me.  Now Lord, will You help me to use what You've given me wisely in Your Kingdom.

Thanks too for blessing Nadine.  Lord, will you now bless Heather as well. Give her all that she desires for her ministry to be effective where she's at.  Lord, please use us for Your honour and glory.

Father, please bless my company, Blackberry (as the Christians choose to focus on You), our government (as the Christians choose to focus on You), our native people (as they choose to focus on You), the folks in Africa (as they choose to focus on You); in Jesus name, for His honour and glory.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment