Friday, July 27, 2012

Isaiah 3:1-10 -- Tell the righteous it will be well with them

"I will make boys their officials; mere children will govern them. ..." Isaiah 3:4

"I have no remedy.  I have no food or clothing in my house; do not make me the leader of the people" Isaiah 3:7

".. their words and deeds are gainst the Lord, defying his glorious presence."  Isaiah 3:8

As I read these words I think of our young people, who have access to the world like never before and I think of my own life as a person who has been raised in the church and I am drawn to the question; am I living a life that denies His glorious presence?

The answer is a definite NO!  I could not live the life God has given to me without Him because I need His wisdom, His presences; His protection; His love...

I'm reminded of Romans 12:1-2
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrificies, holy and pleasing to God -- this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- His good, pleasing and perfect will"....I find it funny that yesterday I discovered a DVD called "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyers and today God has led me to the verse about the renewing of the mind! :-)

Thanks Lord, for providing friends that have been encouraging me to enjoy "Living Room time" with You.  Lord, I need you today because I know You've set up some God appointments for me.  Help me to listen Your voice and go where you need me to go and say what you need me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment