Saturday, March 2, 2013

Isaiah 38:21-22 Healing usually requires action

I know that guilt, stress etc manifests itself in physical symptoms.  This is why I believe, being able to place our lives into God's hands is the first step towards healing.  I also know that some people are healed instantly but in many cases healing requires action.

I'm thankful for the churches who established the concept of hospitals.  The St hospitals and the Grace hospitals and the.... Thanks too for the doctors, nurses and cleaning staff who use their knowledge and skills to help make this world a better place.

Now as we add technology to the mix Lord, please help us not to forget that in an instant you can kill all the power we have. Lord help us not to forget that ultimately only You are God.

Thank you for hearing our prayer "God keep our land, glorious and free" and now Lord, I pray that you raise up a generation who are extremely serious about walking the walk with You. (thanks for already showing me the birth of this)

1 comment:

  1. So God has a sense of humour. Today my phone battery died so I couldn't call my friend when I wanted to! :-)

    ReplyDelete