Monday, April 22, 2013

Isaiah 47-48 -- It's not always positive

God will allow Kings to fall and He does punish His people.  This is because He is a loving and caring Father.   He knows vegetables are good for us.

"Search me O Lord and know my heart today
Try me O Saviour know my thoughts I pray
See if there be some hurtful way in me
And lead me in the path of righteousness"

"From the rising of the sun
To the going down of the same
The name of the Lord is to be praised
From the rising of the sun.
To the going down of the same
The name of the Lord is to be praised"

Father, thank you for giving us this land, a good economy and a peaceful nation. Forgive me for the times that I have taken You for granted.  Father, please fill my heart with an attitude of gratitude.

I love You.

It's amazing what praising can do.
Hallelluia, hallelluia
It's amazing what praising can do.
Hallelluia
I don't worry when things go wrong
Jesus fill my heart with a song
Oh it's amazing what praising can do
Hallelluia.

No comments:

Post a Comment