Thursday, April 25, 2013

Isaiah 49:6 -- Take my saving power to the world!

As I read this verse I think; I'm hoping this is talking about Jesus not me. Yet I know this blog gets hits from all over the world.  In my skeptism I think the hits are being made by computers not people but maybe, just maybe, a person accidently encounters it via google or something.   What an incredible responsibility!

"Lord, may the words of mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight" Psalm 19:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9-FlrMTLn8

Father, right now I'd like to lift up to You each person who has been hurt by the church.  You have said our fight is not against flesh and blood but You also know how easy it is to blame others.  Father, would you bring healing to those wounds and united us into a group of people who are willing and able to serve in Your Kingdom.  I miss the team.  Help us to be honest with each in sharing what works and what doesn't work for each of us.  I know You have created each of us for our spot in the body of Christ so help us to find our spot and fulfill it to the best of our abilities.  Help us to value and support each other as true members of the family of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment