Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Isaiah 49:20-23 -- You won't be disappointed if you trust me. GOD

What this section is not saying is there will be no sorrow, enemies or ruins.  What it's saying is even during these negative experiences God is birthing something in us and He will grow these blessings to such an extent that we won't be disappointed....if we trust Him.

Father, right now You know what You're growing in my life.  Continue to work in ways that will glorify You and bring a powerful, loving faith in You to hundreds and thousands of people across this nation.

Father, please also work in my family.  Right now I think of my family in the States.  Lord would you bring them into a closer relationship with You and the rest of our family.  Take full control of each one of our lives so there is no power struggle left.

Thanks
Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment