Friday, August 3, 2012

Isaiah 5:17 -- God, our provider

When we recognize Him He does provide for us even if it's among the ruins of the rich.

When I moved back to Canada I use to walk the neighbourhood as a paper carrier and discover all the treasures people were throwing away and I'd bring them home for my family.  This week one of the folks in my bible study suggested that if we listed all the things we want/need there are probably people in the church that have those things just sitting around.  My cousins told me their story of how this happen for them in their church small group. They wanted a "treat"; a car radio; and someone in their group said they had one just sitting in the garage.

May God richly bless us with not only what we need but also what we want and may we remember to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment