Sunday, August 26, 2012

Isaiah 7:15-25 Immanuel, a child, will come to a hardened world

The truth is I like the Waltons.  I want everything neat and pretty so reading these verses isn't very comforting to me. I wish it was true, that everything was neat and pretty yet it seems to me that the more God gives, the more we take Him for granted so ultimately He quits giving; yet He's still there.  Immanuel, "God is with us".  It's during our toughest times that something begins to birth itself.  This passage talks about a virgin but fails to mention labour pains.  There is pain at a child's birth. (now you know why I'm not a Mother! :-)).  It seems to me that it's during the tough times that we turn to God and form an intimate bond with each other.  May we not forget, God is with us...and may we learn to love each other well.
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/...because I know the Power of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment