Monday, August 13, 2012

Isaiah 6:8 -- Here I am send me

The call..."Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said "Here I am. Send me!"

This sounds like such an honour but then we read the challenging message!  God has decided to show His power and doesn't seem to want the people to see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts or turn and be healed.

As we move into life we Christ we see in Galatians 5:13-16
"You, my brothers, were called to be free.  But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.  The entire law is summed up in a single command 'Love your neighbour as yourself.'  If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.  So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature'"

No comments:

Post a Comment