Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Isaiah 6:9-13 -- Tell them; but I hope they won't listen?

I was finding this passage hard to really figure out until just now.

It seems that God can't stop healing if His people really understand what they see with their eyes and hear with their ears but He doesn't want to do this because He feels taken advantage of.

It's reminding me of how often I take people for granted.  The body of Christ is large and everyone plays a part and when everyone is playing their part the body works well but when it's working well I don't thank my body for not hurting...I just complain when I am hurting.  The same seems to be true in the body of Christ. When everything is working well we take it for granted but when it's not we complain.

Hebrews 10:23-25
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another —and all the more as you see the Day approaching. "

Thank you Lord on this day
Every blessing you give us
Food and friends
Love and joy
For our dreams and ambitions

Blossom of love may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever

Thank you Lord on this day
Bless our  marriage(friendships) forever

 (Word by Sherrill; to the tune of Edelweiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment