Sunday, July 7, 2013

Isaiah 60:14 -- When they look at us may they glorify God

When I look at the history of the Jewish people I think two things:
a) I don't want to ever go against a Jewish person because God's hand is on them
b) How could they have possibly survived without God's hand upon them

Then when I read this verse I think, if you don't deny God during the hard times His hand will be upon you and restore you.  It's like the story of Job.  Satan wanted to push him to the point where he would deny God to prove it was just because he had life so easy that he served God but Job proved him wrong and ultimately God restored Job.

Father, when things get tough would you help us to come closer to You, learn from You and allow others to see Your good works so that they may worship You.

Father, please guide me in regard to the finances You have given me.  I believe I've been using them as You have directed me so I'm not sure why this is on my mind right now, yet Father, I know I need to wait on You for the next little thing you tell me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment