Monday, July 8, 2013

Isaiah 60:15-16 -- God turns things around

Although I don't like the idea of "draining wealth of kings and foreign nations" I do like the idea of things turning around from the negative to the positive and I do like the idea of the world knowing that the Lord God of Israel saves His people.

Father, would You draw my friends and I into a deeper relationship with You.  Would You draw my family too.  Lord, I'm thinking of Jay right now and his family.  Lord would You help him to understand how much You love him and would you bring him into a circle of friends that really understand him.

Lord, would help us all to:

"Authentically love the Lord our God with all of our heart, soul and mind and authentically love our neighbours as much as we authentically love ourselves."

Also:
"May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment