Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Isaiah 61:8-9 -- I hate robbery and injustice says the Lord!!!

Strangely today I've been praying for people I know in the justice system and I read "the Lord loves justice!"  Father, would you watch over those who are called to uphold the law.  Please give them incredible wisdom!  Give them insight into stopping senseless destruction and vandalism.  Give them courage and wisdom as they come up against people who sincerely thinking that doing wrong is a good thing.  Father help those who are in the position of realizing they need to change their thinking to doing wrong is wrong!  As they turn their lives around I know it will be hard for them. They're so use to driving down "the highway backwards", but Father, you know that driving down "the highway forwards" is so much easier.  Would you help them with this change.  I know they won't get it perfect right away so Lord please help us support them as they change.

Father, I love the heritage of my Grandparents.  2 Chronicles 7:14 "IF my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves AND pray AND turn from their wicked ways then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land"

Lord, would you fulfill their promise "all that see them will realize that they have been blessed by me, the Lord"

And Lord, for those who aren't walking with you right now, would you bring them back to you.  Father I think of Jay's son. Would you bring people into his life to mentor him and would you bring his parents back to you.  Lord, I think of Mark's kid.  Father, would you walk beside them and let them know how much you love them.  Would you bring people into their lives that they connect with to help them through the grieving process.  Lord, you know the hurts and pains so Father will You minister in the areas where I can't even see.  Lord, would you help the bitterness to go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMPE53uP38

No comments:

Post a Comment