Sunday, June 9, 2013

Isaiah 55:8-9 -- My ways are not your ways says the Lord

God is trying to teach me that His plans are way bigger than my brain can comprehend and I'm a very slow learner! 

A long time ago I was sitting in the computer lab at the University of Waterloo when the first e-mail reached Waterloo from Israel!!!  What a break through!  Then at another time I was trying to get my computer program to work and I was getting really frustrated.  I prayed and said God!  You know I could be using my time more productively for You, can't You help me here and just then a number came to my head and I turned to that page in my text book and there was the answer.  I typed it in and went home!  The answer was a ;...but who would have thought 30 years ago that a ; would now represent a wink...so 30 years ago God gave me a wink...and only this year have I clued into it!!!

My oh my...my ways are so not His ways.  Lord, as You move in this land teach me to obey You even when I don't know what's up.  Work in the ways You choose so this nation will once again recognize You as Lord.

Forgive me for taking You for granted and for assuming that people are smarter or more talented than You.

http://www.gowans-larsson.com/M_Specials/How_Much_More.html

Lord, please be with Jennifer.  Reveal Your love and truth to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment