Monday, June 17, 2013

Isaiah 57:1-2 God's Faithful People

As I re-focus on Isaiah 53 I'm reminded of Christ's suffering yet verse 2 reminds us that in death we find peace for obeying God.  Lord, thank you for spiritual giants like Mina.  Father, may her life count even in her death.  Lord, thank you for the saints of God who have taken a stand for You.  Father, thank you for the Salvation Army's concept of being promoted to Glory!  Lord, even in death, You win.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please bless the heros of the faith right now who are facing death. I think of Min's greatest fear and how you promised someone would go with her.  Thank you for allowing Wendy and I to be with her as she went.  Lord, there are many seniors in our country right now who are facing death.  Would you provide angels for them to walk with them in this journey.

Thanks for my Mom and Dad and their current ministry.  Use them Lord, use them for Your glory.

1 comment: