Saturday, June 29, 2013

Isaiah 59:9-15 -- God is not mocked.

A woman told me, Sherrill if I wasn't a Christian I know how to use the system and get what I need but because I'm a Christian I need some help getting established after my time in prison so I can get my kids back.

It's not that we can do whatever we want.  Galatians 5:7-8 says "You cannot fool God, so don't make a fool of yourself!  You will harvest what you plant. If you follow your selfish desires, you will harvest destruction, but if you follow the Spirit, you will harvest eternal life!

The truth is our sins condemn us.  They make our life messy.  If we refuse to follow God we end up deceiving ourselves and others and injustice rules!  

We can choose to live this way or we can choose to turn control of our life over to God...and we know if we do this He'll start wanting to clean up our sins!

Father, thank you for caring enough to want to take over the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment