Thursday, June 27, 2013

Isaiah 59:3-8 -- A world where wrong seems right!

People need the Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8RN8RbZhE

I've been so blessed to live in a world where right is right and wrong is wrong but God is opening my eyes to see this is not the world that everyone lives in.

This passage talks about things God doesn't like.  They are:

  • lies
  • plans for violence
  • the making of traps (spider webs)...that bring no value to them
  • brutality
  • murder of innocent victims
  • focus on sin
  • ruin and destruction is left all around  
  • lack of peace
  • lack of fairness with others
  • the paths are crooked
  • followers can't find peace!
Father this opposite world is new to me.  As you expose me to it please help me to stay close to You so that I may hear Your still small voice as you direct me.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment