Monday, June 24, 2013

Isaiah 58:13-14 -- A special day in the week

I have to say, I love the Sabbath!!! I remember taking this rule seriously in university.  I knew I had to study hard but I believed that if God said I needed a day off I needed a day off!  The definition of the day off meant no studying.  This meant I could treat myself to baking but I would not study!  These days it means spending time with friends talking about God, walking in His wonderful creation, napping, and worshiping God in a larger congregation.  It is WONDERFUL.  It's the best rule ever!    In all of our doing it's great just to be able to change the routine and remember the amazing things God is doing, showing us and creating around us!

Yesterday I went to church and on the ceiling in my church right now there is a balloon that is there to remind us to CELEBRATE!  It was part of the kids story when we were talking about God rising from the dead.

What a treat to be in relationship with the King above all Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment