Friday, May 3, 2013

Isaiah 50:4-7 -- I refuse to give up...because I know God will never let me down

When I look at verses 6-7 and think of what Jesus went through; when He was going through it, it didn't seem that God was there for Him.  In fact even He didn't think God was there for Him as He cried out "My God, my God why have You forsaken me"  Matthew 27:45-46

Yet 3 days later, He had risen and today is 2013 because something significant happened two thousand and thirteen years ago.  And today we know the power house of his day, Herod, was a baby killer, and Jesus of Nazareth is being talked about and discovered all over this world.

So here's an interesting statistics link
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
yet when I checked China Christianity wasn't mentioned
and I see:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14838749
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/29/67-Million-Chinese-Christians-And-Growing

And my prediction is that as the Chinese turn to God their economy will get better and as North Americans turn away from God their economy will decline.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land' 2 Chronicles 7:14

God, thank you for hearing our prayer "God keep our land, glorious and free" all these years.  Please help us not to take You for granted.  Lord, as this country embrace the Billy Graham Hope project would you bring healing and hope to this nation!

I love you Lord and lift my voice to worship you oh my God and King.

No comments:

Post a Comment