Monday, May 13, 2013

Isaiah 51:9-11 Spectacular Miracles

Father, so often we want the spectacular miracles at the expense of knowing You. 

Lord, I think of Dorothy and her longing heart for her Granddaughter.  Would You draw Dorothy really close to You during this time.  Reveal Yourself to her.  I think of Helen, the stranger I met the other day.  How she felt that memorizing the book of James was the only thing keeping her sane...and how little she knew about how her story played into mine and my neighbourhood.  Father, I didn't buy into Helen's thoughts that through my disappointed eyes You were working miracles in my church yet yesterday I left church seeing some of those miracles.  Lord, if the pain/disappointment brings us closer to You and closer to each other then let it happen.  Father, draw my neighbours into an amazing fellowship with You as we begin to pray together.  May it be so amazing that my non-Christian friends will want to join us.  Lord, thank You for both Andrews.  The Andrew he was willing to give his lunch and Christ used it to feed the multitudes and the Andrew who is willing to serve, who God will use to reach the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuOfOBPLqy0

1 comment:

  1. When I was looking for songs today I this one showed up. What an amazing prayer. Father, I pray for those in authority today. What a challenge it is to lead. Would you bless them, protect them, give them wisdom and cover them with Your amazing love.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwvpTl88jwI

    ReplyDelete