Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Isaiah 51:1-2 If you want to do what's right; follow your ancestors!

What an interesting thought.  The truth is I never realized I was doing it but people have told me, in hindsight I have.  I have been blessed with wonderful Grandparents and parents. 

Today I'm thinking of my friend who told me how his Grandfather led the way of faith for him and has helped him get his life back on track.

Today I'm thinking about my friends who had Godly ancestors who like the prodigal son have turned their backs on God and are too embarrassed to come back.  Father, help them to realize that You love them and so desire an abundant life for them.

Today I'm thinking of my friends who haven't had the blessing of Godly ancestors and they are in the process of changing that cycle and they need all the encouragement they can get.  (People who have a heart for God, our Father's business, and His Kingdom, fit my family profile so I'm more than willing to adopt these folks into my family so that they may have the blessings of the contributions of my ancestors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment