Saturday, May 18, 2013

Isaiah 52:7-10 -- I love God's promises

I like it when God is allowed to be God and this promise is amazing!

 "You're saved. There will be peace.  Your God is now King."

Let's CELEBRATE!  "Look! You can see the LORD returning to Zion."

"The Lord ...comes to your rescue."

"The Lord has shown all nations his might strength; now everyone will see the saving power of our God"

Father, I know we live in a world of choice and some people are making some very, very bad choices...and others are making some very, very good choices...where the best is making You Lord of their life.  Father, that's the choice I want to make again today.  Would You guide and direct my steps.  Lord, we need revival in this country and only You can bring it.  Would you help every person who calls themselves a Christian to make You Lord of their lives today.  Thanks a million!!!

Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment