Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Isaiah 54:6-8 -- The Lord our Protector

As a capable independent woman I still believe there is a place for a man in my life because two are better than one.  You get a second perspective and a second set of eyes from someone who wants the very best for you (of course since I'm single this is my dream world! :-)).  It's my dream world because I don't want to be the young wife, broken hearted and crying because her husband has divorced her.  I don't want to be rejected.  I want to be the woman who is taken back and loved with tenderness, and embraced again.  I don't want to be the woman who's husband is angry at me.  I want to be the woman who is loved forever by someone who wants to be my protector.

As I imagine what this would be like with a husband I am realizing what God's love for me is like.

Father, teach me how to love You.  Teach me how to pray.  Lord, teach me how to serve You better day by day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2m9fqmgq0

No comments:

Post a Comment